How to Take Care of your Vannii Girl™ Laces
and General Recommendations
- Remove laces from shoes, hand wash using mild soap and air dry on flat surface.
- For cleaning the decorative buttons, simply wipe them off with a soft damp cloth.
- If you are creating a new design on your already designed buttons, soak buttons in water for a few minutes and use a soft cloth to wipe off old design.
- If nail polish or sharpies (not included with our product) are used to decorate the buttons, simply clean the decorative button with nail polish remover (not included with our product).
- Adult supervision is required when using nail polish, sharpies, or nail polish remover.(not included)
- Always protect your clothing and surrounding areas when using any type of paint, glue, or any other art supply when creating your unique laces.
- Always remove buttons from your shoelaces before creating new designs and wait for decorative buttons to completely dry before placing them on your shoelaces and shoes.
- Adult supervision is required. This product contains small parts not intended for children under 3 years of age.